At Our Pets Vet, we believe the most important part of a preventative health care program is an annual physical examination. As an incentive to promote preventive health care, we now offer a FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE PROGRAM.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- There is a non-refundable enrollment fee to join the program.
- An enrollment fee will cover one pet and is not transferable. You may enroll as many pets as you would like.
- Currently, the enrollment fee is $98.00 per pet. (This price is offered for a limited time)
- When your pet is due for an annual wellness physical examination, you will need to schedule an appointment for these services and pay the enrollment fee to be eligible for the free vaccines.
- Return at least once per year for your pet's annual physical examination by one of OUR veterinarians. Any vaccinations for which your pet is due will be given free of charge. You will be responsible for the physical examination fee at that time as well as any routine health care such as heartworm test, fecal test, and flea/heartworm prevention.
Program participation requirements:
- All adult pets over the age of one year require an annual physical examination/wellness visit every 12 months. You will be responsible for the physical examination fee that day. A grace period of 30 days following the annual exam due date will be allowed to accommodate scheduling flexibility. However, after the 30 day grace period, the program will be considered NULL AND VOID. After the grace period, you may either re-enroll your pet in the program (re-enrollment fee may have increased at that time if it is still available), or resume paying for vaccines at the time they are given.
- An enrollment fee is required for each pet that participates in the program and is non-refundable and non-transferable from pet to pet.
- A signed contract will be provided to participate in the program. The program will cover the following vaccines for dogs:
- DAPP – Canine Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus
- The program will cover the following vaccines for cats:
- Feline Distemper (Panleukopenia), Rhinotracheitis, and Calicivirus
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Other routine health care services are not included in the program and payment will be required at the time of services.
FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is the enrollment fee?
A: The enrollment fee is currently $98.00 but is subject to change and availability.
Q: If I enroll my pet in this program, can I use it at any other Veterinarian?
A: No, the FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE program is only available for pets enrolled at Our Pets Vet.
Q: My pet had a physical within the last year at a different veterinary clinic. Does that count as his/her annual physical?
A: No, your pet's annual physical must be done at our facility. To remain in the program, your pet must continue to receive an annual physical at Our Pets Vet.
Q: Does the discount apply to any of my other pets?
A: No, each pet must be enrolled separately and the one-time enrollment fee must be paid for each pet. No other discounts apply to this program. However, you may enroll as many of your pets as you would like.
Q: If my pet dies or runs away after purchasing the program, may I get a refund?
A: No, the program is nonrefundable for any reason.
Q: If I sell or give my pet away, can the new owner continue to use this program?
A: No, the program is non-transferable. The new owner must enroll in the program themselves and pay the fees associated with enrollment.
Q: What happens if I don't return to see one of your veterinarians within the next year?
A: Including the 30 day grace period, you actually have 13 months to return with your pet for an annual physical examination. After the 30 day grace period, the program that you purchased will be null and void. At that time, you may be able to re-enroll your pet. However, we can make no guarantees that this program will be available in the future.
Q: What if Our Pets Vet discontinues this program?
A: All pets that are enrolled in FREE VACCINES FOR LIFE and follow the rules to maintain membership will continue to receive free vaccines for life even if the program is otherwise discontinued.